SEAHAWK’s interior was designed and styled by famous French designer Christian Liaigre, who has created a refined and contemporary ambience with strong marine accents. The Guest accommodation are serene, spacious as well as versatile.
SEAHAWK’s interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 rooms, including a master suite, 2 double cabins, 2 twin cabins and 1 convertable cabin. She is also capable of carrying up to 11 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Charter rates: Euro 225,000/week
Profile and General Plans
- Length overall: 60m / (197′ 64″)
- Beam (max): 11.4m / (36′ 92″)
- LWL full load: 50.40 m / (164′ 2″)
- Draught (keel up): 4.3m / (14′ 1″)
- Draught (keel down): 12.3 / (39′ 4″)
- Year built: 2013
- Builder: Perini Navi Group
- Interior Design: Christian Liaigre
- Exterior Designer: Ron Holland
- Hull construction: Aluminium
- Superstructure construction: Aluminium
- Class and LY2 compilance: ABS: Malta Cross A1 Yachting Service; Malta Cross AMS + MCA
- Gross Tonnage: 491
- Main Engine: Caterpillar C32
- Fuel capacity: 47.500 Litres
- Water capacity: 12.000 Litres
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Max Speed: 15.5 knots
- Number of Cabins: 5
- Total Guests (Sleeping): 12
- Cabin Configuration: 1 Master, 2 Double, 2 Twin, 1 Convertible
- Total Crew: 11
TENDERS & TOYS
- Custom Pascoe 6m with Yanmar inboard engines carried in tender bay under main deck forward.
- Custom Novurania 31ft. with 2 Yanmar inboard engines carried aft deck or towed.
- 2 Jet Skis
- RYA PWC Instructors and Seahawk is certified as a training vessel for Personal Watercraft certification while onboard only.
- 4 Seabobs
- 8 sets of Dive Gear – RDV diving only
- Wakeboards, Waterskis, Inflatable toys.
- Exercise Equipment
- Free Weights
- Medicine Balls
- Kettle Balls
- Exercise Bike
- 4 Carbon fiber Foldaway bicycles