The 180 ft Quinta Essentia was built by Admiral Yachts in Italy at their Marina Di Carrara shipyard and was delivered in 2016. The yacht’s interior was designed by Michela Reverberi. Quinta Essentia’s interior configuration accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins. She carries 13 crew.
Quinta Essentia features a full displacement aluminium hull and superstructure with teak decks. She was built to RINA classification society rules and is MCA LY2 Compliant. The yacht is also fitted with ‘zero speed stabilizers’ which work at anchor increasing on-board comfort when the yacht is stationary in rough water.
Powered by 2 MAN (LE463) 1,400hp diesel engines & 2 x 150kW electric motors and propelled by her twin screw propellers Quinta Essentia is capable of a top speed of 17 knots, and comfortably cruises at 15 knots. With her 79,000 litre fuel tanks she has a maximum range of 3,500 nautical miles at 15 knots. Her water tanks store 23,000 litres of fresh water.
EFFICIENCY AND ECO CREDENTIALS
- Innovative hybrid propulsion system consisting of two MAN engines of 1029 kW, two Volvo variable speed generators and two 150 kW electric motors.
- LY2, RINA Green Star and RINA Comfort Class compliance certificates.
- CNC electric zero-speed stabilisers and Voith silent bow thruster.
- 4 to 6 cabins depending on agenda: Owner’s (MD), VIP (UD) with 180 degree panoramic view and 4 guest cabins on the LD that can be converted into 2 suites for special guests.
- 2.3 meter headroom on the main and upper deck, 2.2 meters on lower deck.
- High-end entertainment system (including stewardess call system).
- Sundeck fitness zone with Technogym equipment.
- Full-beam SPA with steam room, sauna and a separate massage/beauty room. Direct access to water from side and aft swim platforms.
- Touch & go helipad (Eurocopter 135 or similar).
- Aft pool with waterfall.
- Less than 1000 hours on main engines since 2016.
Never in use by owners and never chartered.
Asking price for sale Euro 30.900.000 VAT PAID
TENDERS & TOYS